Stand Up Paddle Adventures and Lessons
We offer 1 Hour Stand Up Paddle Board lessons at various beaches in the Santa Monica, Venice, and Malibu area. We tailor the location of the lesson to your ability and comfort level. We cover the “Basics” for beginners and first time paddlers so there’s no excuse for you to book now!BOOK NOW
- What is “SUP” Stand-up Paddle Boarding
- Safety and awareness of the water and the board
- Proper techniques for using the paddle
- Knee paddling/stand-up paddling
- Proper knee/feet placement on board
- Stopping and turning the board
- How to fall safely
- How to enter and exit the water safely
Then we will take you out on the water with a short to medium distance paddle
- We will guide you the Malibu Pier and observe the starfish colony
- Learn about the local sea life and the historical Adamson house
- Paddle up the coast past world famous Surfrider Beach where Gidget hung out and surfed.
We will provide the knowledge and equipment to safely get you out paddle boarding, no matter your age or ability level
1 Hour Stand-Up Paddle Lesson Includes:
- Professional SUP instructor/ guide
- Paddle board and paddle
- Any wetsuit necessary to keep you warm and comfortable.
Lessons and locations are geared to each individual ability level.
Price starts at $105.00 per person per hour. Save $25/per person when you get 3 or more friends to join you on your adventure!
Photo Package $35 per person includes:
- Digital Download